Attention Autism aims to develop natural and spontaneous communication through the use of visually based and highly motivating activities.
Aims of Attention Autism
1. To engage attention
2. To improve joint attention
3. To develop shared enjoyment in group activities
4. To increase attention in adult-led activities
5. To encourage spontaneous interaction in a natural group setting
6. To increase non-verbal and verbal communication through commenting
7. To build a wealth and depth of vocabulary
8. To have fun!